Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

For my contributions for the Wiki page, I thought I'd dive into something I am interested in. I am majoring in marketing and advertising communications, so why not do some research in the advertising section of the Wiki page. What better way to get information than from the source itself. The snap-chat web page has a Ads section listed with facts and statistics about their advertisements.

I use snapchat alot, not just for connecting with my friends on social media, but for the news and posts from magazines and journals like DailyMail or FoodNetwork. When looking through their "stories" I also see advertisments for makeup or dance-wear as well as other clothing. I would really like to go into if those ads are costuized for you based on what stories you are subscribbed to or if they are completly random.

Snapchat Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment