Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Next New Thing

I love to doodle. I love drawing little pictures all over my notes, and if you gave me a pen and paper i can do it for hours without a complaint. So that's why i'd like to create a social media site that allows you to share your doodles of art work with other doodlers. However, it would be completely digital. All the doodles would be drawn graphically. You can also draw on other people's doodles, only with their permission.  Comments and likes would exist as well, and I would call the social media site "sharedoodle".

4 comments:

  1. This would be a cool idea because this usually happens to me either on the train or during school hoursand I draw these beautiful pictures on my phone and paper. But, I have no one to share it with. It's a great idea because many doodlers will contribute to this social media site and place their magnificent work of art. You can be able to sell your doodle artworks to other artist or doodlers for monetary purposes. "If this would to happen", you should consider implementing some sort of copyright infringement policies so no one can abuse your work of art or attempt to replicate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erica,
    I think this is a great idea for people that love to draw or doodle. Some people I know take pictures of their work they had on paper and have an Instagram just dedicated to their artwork, but I like that this app is focused on artists only and can allow people to draw graphically instead of just simply taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of sharing doodles with others. I for one doodle on the side of my notes while thinking so I'd love to see other people's doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea. This would be like the "Instagram" for doodling, with the exception of being able to edit other people's work. This is creative and it would be interesting to see it implemented in an app. I don't think I've seen anything like this yet, but it does remind me of this old app/game I used to play called Draw Something, where you and someone would take turns exchanging doodles, attempting to guess what the other person drew/doodled. Your idea is more for sharing purposes than game purposes though.

    ReplyDelete